Are you the active type who loves to explore the great outdoors? Well, do we have a buddy for you!
Our “exercise buddies” are adoptable dogs who will keep up with you every step of the way during runs, walks, and hikes around Southern California.
Here are six great reasons to adopt an exercise buddy:
- It’s much cheaper than a personal trainer
- You’ll be inspired to move every day
- Your dog will keep you safe from other critters on nature trails
- You'll both stay healthy and in great shape together
- Adventures are much more fun with a buddy by your side
- You’ll promote the joys of adoption with every step
Ready to meet some fabulous exercise buddies? Here are six awesome dogs to choose from, many of whom have passed our CLASS (Canine Life and Social Skills Program), which means they know commands such as sit, stay, come, wait, and much more!
For more information on any of our exercise buddies, contact AdoptLA@BestFriends.org or come to the Best Friends Pet Adoption & Spay/Neuter Center, 15321 Brand Boulevard, Mission Hills. We’re open daily from noon to 8 p.m.